June 27, 2012
Google AdWords is a double-edged sword: if you know what you’re doing you can make a lot of money, but if you don’t you will flush all your budget down the drain. The good news is that learning how to use this powerful tool isn’t that difficult if someone shows you how to set up a campaign properly and what you need to keep an eye on.
This is what you are going to learn in this webinar:
- The 8 most important settings you need to change to improve your ROI
- Our 12-step process to optimize an AdWords campaign in 30 minutes a week
- The right way to use Advanced Extensions to get more qualified traffic
- The 2 best strategies for B2B and B2C companies
- How to write very effective ads
- Two really cool tools that will save you a lot of time
- A very slick trick to filter out unqualified traffic
- The two critical mistakes that most people make on AdWords and how to avoid them
- How to find “action” keywords to increase your conversion rate and sales
- My favorite trick to get more quality clicks without increasing your budget
- My name is Zeke Camusio. I’m the CEO of The Outsourcing Company, one of the fastest-growing internet marketing agencies in the US
- I’m a serial entrepreneur. I’ve built and sold four successful technology businesses
- We’ve ranked over 300 clients on the first page of Google
- I’m the author of The Internet Marketing Bible
- I’ve been named “Internet Marketing expert” by Entrepreneur magazine
- I’m a columnist at some of the most popular blogs in our industry, such as Search Engine Journal and StartupNation.
- It’s a FREE event and you can attend from your computer anywhere in the world (sign up and you’ll get an email with the link to the webinar)
- It’ll take place on Thursday, July 12th from 1pm to 2pm Pacific Time
- Our webinar software only allows for 500 attendees and we have 28,000 blog subscribers, so this event will fill up fast. Register now to secure a spot.
Tags: adwords tutorial adwords webinar