July 30, 2012
High-quality content is one of the best ways to get in front of your target audience and get priceless exposure for your business. However, there’s a big issue: most web content is unoriginal, boring and poorly marketed.
In this webinar you’ll learn:
- How to spy what’s working for your competitors
- 5 free tools to find the hottest content in your industry
- Why picking the right type of media is half the battle
- Should you create your own content or have someone create it for you?
- How to have quality content created on a budget
- Why being boring is the worst mistake you can make and the system we use to come up with creative ideas
- 10 proven ways to market your content
- My name is Zeke Camusio. I’m the CEO of The Outsourcing Company, one of the fastest-growing internet marketing agencies in the US
- I’m a serial entrepreneur. I’ve built and sold four successful technology businesses
- We’ve ranked over 300 clients on the first page of Google
- I’m the author of The Internet Marketing Bible
- I’ve been named “Internet Marketing expert” by Entrepreneur magazine
- I’m a columnist at some of the most popular blogs in our industry, such as Search Engine Journal and StartupNation.
- It’s a FREE event and you can attend from your computer anywhere in the world (sign up and you’ll get an email with the link to the webinar)
- It’ll take place on Tuesday, August 21st from 1pm to 2pm Pacific Time
- Our webinar software only allows for 500 attendees and we have 28,000 blog subscribers, so this event will fill up fast. Register now to secure a spot.
Tags: content marketing content marketing strategy